"Learn through Practice and Feedback to Develop”
We would love to invite Universities students currently in Year 3 and 4 to join the “W.JAMES VENTURES Internship Program 2022”. If you love to learn, up skills and challenges this is an opportunity you shouldn't miss.
We are accepting
1. Social Media Management
- Liaise and oversee with Thai and English speaking community for WIRTUAL application across social media platforms, in-apps, Telegram, and Discord
- Regularly assess the community’s pulse, understand community concerns, and communicate community status to WIRTUAL internal teams
- Assist in developing and implementing social media strategies to grow, manage, and engage our community across social media platforms, in-apps chat, Telegram, and Discord
- Assist the creative and marketing team with the design of promotional materials
- Maintain a lively and vibrant community to ensure users stay connected with WIRTUAL developer team
- Contribute ideas and efforts to the development of our brand, contents, and conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Collaborate with internal teams to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
2. Content Writer
- Write and use in English languages very well.
- Good at researching data for content.
- Create content in various format (e.g. social media post, blog, case studies, videos and email) to publish in a various channels. Mainly focus on long-form content.
- Work collaboratively with other teams such as Graphic design team or Marketing team.
What will you do
- Work on a real project from the beginning, learning, testing and building
- Managing social media in various channel
- Using tech stack and new technology for work
- Register 2 September 2022 - 30 November 2022 (Registration always open)
- Fill in all the information in the form below completely
- “Curate and result in an announcement in 14 working days”
- Qualified applicants will receive an email for Online Interview confirmation.
- Please provide time best for your interview
- All applicants that are more than 5 minutes late to the interview will be rejected right away.